- Created on Friday, 02 December 2011 00:24
- Written by Planet Fashion TV
- Category: Best Make Up
1. Brows: Never use black pencil on your brows, it comes out too harsh. Use a very sharp brown pencil and “feather” in individual brows, then brush it in.
2. The "natural look" : So you want a perfect “natural look” well get ready to spend some time working on it. Acheiving a great natural look is about problem solving (fixing uneven coloring, adding healthy glow, fixing brows, and adding mascara).
3. Dramatic Runway Lips: For studio 54 shimmer, apply a bit of your favorite lipstick and then dust some gold eyeshadow on top. For the vampire red look use a dark red lipstick and dot a bit of actual black makeup into the center of the lip and blend.
4. Dramatic Eyes: Go for it, apply layers and layers of mascara. It's fun.