- Created on Wednesday, 28 December 2011 19:00
- Written by Planet Fashion TV
- Category: Health
I recently got introduced to Tulsi Tea. Me and all of my friends have been experimenting with all these awesome holistic things in the last couple years as a way of combating all the toxicity of our modern world, you know like genetically modified foods,air pollution, metals and oil in our sea food and e coli in our food and water supply among other things.
So we've been trying to find our best ways to keep our bodies alkaline. All of that is a whole other subject of conversation.
Today we are talking about Tulsi Tea. We had never really heard of it before but it's ancient. It's from India, and it's considered holy there.
Modern scientific research offers impressive evidence that it should really be part of your daily consumption. It apparently reduces stress, enhances stamina, relieves inflammation, lowers cholesterol, eliminates toxins, protects against radiation, prevents gastric ulcers, lowers fevers, improves digestion and provides a rich supply of antioxidants and other nutrients. Tulsi is especially effective in supporting the heart, blood vessels, liver and lungs and also regulates blood pressure and blood sugar. The unique chemistry of Tulsi is highly complex. Tulsi contains hundreds of beneficial compounds known as phyto-chemicals. Working together, these compounds possess strong antioxidant, antibacterial, antiviral, adaptogenic, and immune-enhancing properties that promote general health and support the body's natural defense against stress and diseases. You need to drink at least a few organic Tulsi mixed tea cups a day to get the full health benefit. Check out the reported benefits below. We've started drinking it daily and if even does some of what it claims it's certainly worth giving it a try. They have it in stock at Whole Foods
- Tulsi health benefits include improved digestion and that is very important for anyone suffering with digestive disorders like Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, Celiac disease, IBS, etc.
- Tulsi is one of the best adaptogen according to studies. Adaptogens are natural herb product that help the human body resist stress.
- Tulsi benefits include a great stamina boost.
- Tulsi benefits include immune support.
- Tulsi extract improves your metabolism.
- Tulsi leaves can be used as a calming tea.
- Tulsi extract can be used as a natural sleep aid.
- Tulsi plant can improve respiratory health.
- Tulsi has antioxidants and helps fight the free radicals.
- Tulsi extract can help eyesight.
- Tulsi benefits also include help with maintaining healthy cholesterol.
- Tulsi tea health benefits also include help with maintaining healthy blood glucose levels.
- Tulsi tea can improve joint support.