At Planetfashiontv.com you'll find out what's happening in fashion all over the world as we cover the global fashion weeks and trends. We take you on an adventure around the globe and cover all areas in the fashion industry from concepts to design. We'll show you trends from America, Asia, Europe, Africa, Russia, Latin America and the Middle East. Fashion is everywhere, it's an emotional outward expression.
Planet Fashion is also a fashion social hub and news portal, where we give you insights into the best fashion and style trends and cover makeup and beauty, styling tips, introduce brands, designers and present photographers that we really admire. This is a love letter to fashion for your entertainment.
Why should you place banner ad on PLANETFASHIONTV.COM?
As a Planet Fashion TV advertiser, you're on the cutting edge of online media and get exposure to an international community. You'll build your own banner advertising campaign's as you create text ads and banner ads. We're eager to help you publish your ads with the Planet Fashion Network!
If you want to enhance your website or brand awareness amongst multicultural females and males aged 18-49 interested in global trends, health, and fitness. Likes shopping for clothes, accessories, makeup, and styling products. Spend $1 on a big site and you’ll reach an audience mildly interested in fashion–spend $1 on planetfashiontv.com and you’ll reach an audience obsessed with fashion. Planetfashiontv.com is one of the top news portals in its genre. Planetfashiontv.com updates daily with intelligent content, and has secured a strong reputation with influential media outlets.
As a Planet Fashion TV contributor, you're on the cutting edge of online media and part of an international community of content creators. You'll build your own audience as you publish articles, images, audio and video to Planet Fashion TV on the topics that you're most passionate about. We're eager to help you publish with the Planet Fashion TV Contributor Network.
HOW TO BECOME A CONTRIBUTOR
Find a topic on inspiration, motivation, life skills and news worthy information with a unique perspective you may have or that you are passionate about.
Write more than 100 words, but no more than 300 words. We like images, video, or music to accompany the articles. The more the better.
Please review our submission guidelines and DO NOT COPY content from other sites
Your article will go through an approval process, checking for quality. If your article is approved, you will get featured on planetfashiontv.com and we will contact you with your contributor account login credentials.
GET STARTED NOW!
As a Planet Fashion TV contributor, you're on the cutting edge of online media and part of an international community of content creators. You'll build your own audience as you publish articles, images, audio and video to Planet Fashion TV on the topics that you're most passionate about. We're eager to help you publish with the Planet Fashion TV Contributor Network. A few things to know before you submit content:
If you are creating an article within the Planet Fashion TV articles submission area and start the article and decide to proceed later or get sidetracked, you have to save your work prior to proceeding. The session will time out after 10-15 min if you’re not actively using or if the computer loses its internet connection. If you do not save your article prior to session timing out you will lose what you have done.
We suggest creating articles outside of the article submission area in notepad (rather than word) or textedit for Mac. Then copy and paste unformatted text content into article submission area. Below are detailed guidelines for the Planet Fashion TV article submission process.
- Submit original content. We love content that you create especially for us. We also accept content you've already published elsewhere, as long as you still own the copyright to it and the byline matches either your real name or your pen name on your profile page. Review and insure that your article has the correct spelling for those commonly misspelled words.
- Be informative and succinct. Offer enough in-depth information so that the average reader will be satisfied without being burdened with extraneous detail or wordiness. A sufficient length for text content is usually 300 to 400 words. For the best SEO value, you'll want at least 250-300 words on each page.
- Proofread. Your sentences should exhibit correct grammar, structure, spelling, and punctuation. Copy should follow our formatting guidelines.
- Give each article a strong, descriptive headline. Think: What words or phrases would a Web user enter to find this content via search? Your headline should be no more than 55 characters and include at least one keyword.
- Cite your sources. Any source that informed your content should be cited in some way.
- Use single spaces between paragraphs.
- All text should be left-justified.
- Content is published in 10-point Times New Roman font. Our text editor should automatically convert your submission. If it does not, either: turn off our text editor before pasting your text, use Notepad or textEdit as your word processing software (rather than Microsoft Word), or type directly into our submission template. Any of these methods will ensure proper formatting.Press Releases submitted as articles
- Limit use of bold and italicized words to section headers or highlighting of key points. Underlining should only be used for links.
- Avoid excessive capitalization. In general, only proper nouns, the first letter of each sentence, and acronyms should be capitalized. TEXT WRITTEN IN ALL CAPS (like that) is considered shouting on the Internet – use your inside voice.
- Place the title of your article in the headline field only.
- All images attached to an article must be relevant to the content, and abide by all of the image guidelines
Our expectation is for articles submitted to be as 'publication ready’ as possible. Any submissions requiring significant editing may not be considered. This could include overly long articles or previously published/written items which require excessive modifications. Previously published/written items are fine, provided that, prior to submission, the author has made the necessary edits in accordance with these guidelines.
Image and Video Guidelines
- Images must be JPEG, PNG, or GIF format and under 1MB
- Image width should not exceed 1100px
- The use of images from other sites must comply with the terms and conditions of that site as it relates to that image, as well as to any relevant copyright laws.
- Video’s are accepted from most video providers, YouTube, vimeo, Google, etc.. Video submissions must be in WMV, MPEG, MOV, ASF, or AVI formats. Limit video file size to 64MB. (Our video player's aspect ratio is 4:3. The optimal video size for it is 550x413 or higher. You may embed video within articles
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
Information Collection and Use
Planetfashiontv.com collects user submitted information such as name, and email address to authenticate users who enroll as members and to send notifications to those users relating to the planetfashiontv .com services and newsletter. Planetfashiontv.com also collects other profile data including but not limited to: personal interests, gender, education, and occupation in order to assist our members in finding and communicating with each other. Planetfashiontv.com also logs non-personally-identifiable information including IP address, profile information, aggregate data, and browser type from members and visitors to the site. This data is used to manage the website, track usage, and improve the website services. This non-personally-identifiable information may be shared with third-parties to provide more relevant services and advertisements to members. User IP addresses are recorded for security and monitoring purposes only.
Member profile information is displayed to people in order to facilitate member interaction in the social networking community. Email addresses are used for the purposes of inviting new friends and to send notifications related to the service. Members communicate with each other through the planetfashiontv.com service without disclosing their email addresses. Members' full names are never directly revealed to other members.
From time to time, planetfashiontv .com or a partner may sponsor a promotion, sweepstake or contest. To participate in the partner’s promotion, members may be asked to provide personal information including their name, email address, home address, or other information. If you provide this information, you agree to authorize planetfashiontv .com to transfer this personal information to the identified partner(s) from which you have explicitly requested to receive information. planetfashiontv .com will not be responsible for the partner's subsequent use of your personal information. Guidelines regarding children
Personal information about children is a concern for all of us. Planetfashiontv.com, we take the protection of children's privacy very seriously. Planetfashiontv.com does not encourage participation or visitation by children. Planetfashiontv.com sometimes contains non-children’s content and does not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of thirteen. Visitors who are known to be under the age of 13 are prohibited from becoming a member or subscriber. Anyone under the age of eighteen is discouraged from participating in any sex related chats or message boards and we ask that no one less than eighteen years of age become a community member.
Planetfashiontv.com may at times sell products for children, but it sells them to adults, who can purchase with a credit card or other permitted payment method. If you are under 18, you may use planetfashiontv .com only with involvement of a parent or guardian. Planetfashiontv.com reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
Invitations and Other Communications to Non-members
Planetfashiontv.com members can invite friends to join the service by sending invitation emails via our automated invitation system. Planetfashiontv.com stores the email addresses that members provide so that the respondents may be added to the friends list of the member sending the invitations and also to send reminders of the invitations. Planetfashiontv.com does not sell these email addresses or use them to send any other communication besides invitations and invitation reminders.
Please be aware that whenever you voluntarily post public information to Journals, WebLogs, Message Boards, Classifieds, or any other Public Forum including those in the social networking system found on Planetfashiontv.com, information can be accessed by the public and can in turn be used by those people to send you unsolicited communications.
Third Party Advertising
Planetfashiontv.com member accounts are secured by member-created passwords. Planetfashiontv.com takes precautions to ensure that member account information is kept private. We use reasonable measures to protect member information that is stored within our database, including restricting access to member information to certain employees such as our customer service personnel and technical staff. Please note that we cannot guarantee the security of member account information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of member information at any time.
Sharing and Disclosure of Information
By commenting, you agree to the following:
Keep comments on topic – any comment that appears to be off-topic will be edited or deleted.
No keywords in author names – we prefer that you use your real name or your normal nickname. If we suspect you’re using an author name to simply include targeted keywords, we’ll either edit or delete your comment.
External linking – external links are ok, if they are relevant to the original post and your comment. Simply linking to your own site or blog post will be frowned upon.
Profanity – we’re PG13 here. Moderate language is allowed, but we reserve the right to edit out anything offensive.
Personal attacks – personal attacks on the authors or other commentators will result in an immediate ban.
Editor’s right – While we encourage comments that challenge or offer constructed criticism, we reserve the right to edit or remove any post, for any reason.
Planet Fashion News & Events