How Many Times A Day Do Women Think About Fashion?Written by Planet Fashion TV 08 June 2012
How many times a day do you think about fashion? According to an online study, women have fashion on the brain 91 times in a given day that's more than four times the amount that men think about sex. That is once every 11 minutes and 23 seconds.
Women think about clothes almost constantly through out the day whether it's contemplating their own outfit, planning a shopping trip, or simply admiring what others are wearing, according to new research.
Online retailer Very.co.uk surveyed British women to see just how many times from sunrise to sunset their minds wandered from the task at hand to fashion, taking into account things like window shopping, perusing online retail sites, noticing a stylish item and even simply daydreaming about that dress you should have bought.
Latest from Planet Fashion TV
- Louis Vuitton Men's 2013 Spring Collection Highlights
- Chinese Fashion Brands Want To Break In To The Western Market: Trying London First
- Lady Gaga Is Making A Documentary With Photographer Terry Richardson
- Janet Jackson Engaged To Arab Billionaire
- Todd Barret Announces Launch of New Collection During Art Basel
Planet Fashion News & Events