Kate Moss, Miranda Kerr and Lara Stone rank among world's best-paid models, but Gisele outstrips them all with $45m fortuneWritten by Planet Fashion TV 17 June 2012
Gisele Bundchen has been revealed to be the world's highest-paid model in the latest ranking by Forbes.
Kate Moss, Miranda Kerr and Lara Stone also made the list with impressive fortunes, the Brazialian supermodel's $45 million earnings puts her way ahead of her peers.
Also making the top ten are Natalia Vodianova, Adriana Lima and Candice Swanepoel, but the list revealed some notable absences, such as model mogul Heidi Klum.
Ms Bundchen, 31, made an estimated $45million from May 1st, 2011 to May 1st, 2012, remaining an unparalleled force within the fashion world.
Latest from Planet Fashion TV
- Louis Vuitton Men's 2013 Spring Collection Highlights
- Chinese Fashion Brands Want To Break In To The Western Market: Trying London First
- Lady Gaga Is Making A Documentary With Photographer Terry Richardson
- Janet Jackson Engaged To Arab Billionaire
- Todd Barret Announces Launch of New Collection During Art Basel
Planet Fashion News & Events