Cole Haan's Debut Collaboration with Hiroshi Fujiwara of NikeWritten by Planet Fashion TV 07 July 2012
The previously announced Cole Haan x fragment collaboration has hit the web. Overall fragment’s Hiroshi Fujiwara presents three LunarGrand Wingtips and one LunarGrand Chukka in two new leather treatments.
The Scotch grain leather wingtip and chukka feature a gorgeous pebbled black leather, while the black, putty and neon pink colorway stands out as a modern spectator shoe with a buffed, waterproof coating. The final colorway is putty leather with a blue sole. Each is embossed with the fragment design logo.
The Cole Haan x Fragment Design LunarGrand collaboration launches Friday, July 13th, first at Cole Haan SoHo with select leading retailers to follow.
Latest from Planet Fashion TV
- Louis Vuitton Men's 2013 Spring Collection Highlights
- Chinese Fashion Brands Want To Break In To The Western Market: Trying London First
- Lady Gaga Is Making A Documentary With Photographer Terry Richardson
- Janet Jackson Engaged To Arab Billionaire
- Todd Barret Announces Launch of New Collection During Art Basel
Planet Fashion News & Events