Alexander Wang Chose Artist Azealia Banks for New Fall T CampaignWritten by Planet Fashion TV 29 July 2012
Alexander Wang has chosen Azealia Banks as his latest campaign girl for his new T Fall 2012 ads.
Debuted exclusively on Style.com, Banks' T by Alexander Wang video is shot in (mostly) black and white with split screens, close-ups and lots of hair whipping back and forth. Banks raps "Van Vogue” from "1991," her recently released EP, and swishes around in what are surely soft-as-butter tees and tanks made by Wang.
Wang has previously used alternative hip hop stars for his T campaigns (Santigold, Die Antwoord, etc).
Azealia Banks is making a name in fashion with a spot in Elle's Women in Music issue, a Met Gala invite and a private concert at Karl Lagrefeld's home.
Latest from Planet Fashion TV
- Louis Vuitton Men's 2013 Spring Collection Highlights
- Chinese Fashion Brands Want To Break In To The Western Market: Trying London First
- Lady Gaga Is Making A Documentary With Photographer Terry Richardson
- Janet Jackson Engaged To Arab Billionaire
- Todd Barret Announces Launch of New Collection During Art Basel
Planet Fashion News & Events