New York Fashion Week Zac PosenWritten by Planet Fashion TV 12 September 2012
The Zac Posen show at Avery Fisher Hall in NY, was filled with supermodels. That's always a great way to start. The collection itself was ultra glamorous. Expect to see a lot of these on the red carpet this year.
Posen’s inspirations this season were American style icons of the 1950's. C. Z. Guest, Grace Kelly, Brenda Frazier. We love that!
There were style mavens of today sitting in the front rows. Socialites Alexa Chung, Margherita Maccapani Missoni, Lily Kwong were present. Naomi Campbell opened the show and Coco Rocha appeared last in the show wearing a tiered white ball dress. It was a beautiful collection. The hair and makeup did not live up to the collection though.
Latest from Planet Fashion TV
- Louis Vuitton Men's 2013 Spring Collection Highlights
- Chinese Fashion Brands Want To Break In To The Western Market: Trying London First
- Lady Gaga Is Making A Documentary With Photographer Terry Richardson
- Janet Jackson Engaged To Arab Billionaire
- Todd Barret Announces Launch of New Collection During Art Basel
Planet Fashion News & Events