Grimes Made Her U.S. Debut on Jimmy Fallon (VIDEO)Written by Planet Fashion TV 15 August 2012
Claire Boucher better known by her stage name Grimes, is a Canadian artist and music video director. A native of Vancouver, Grimes began recording experimental music while attending college in Montreal, where she became involved with the underground electronic, indie rock and industrial music scene.
It's pretty impressive to watch her one-man-band routine, at one point tucking the mic into her chin so she can play two different synths at the same time. Grimes is touring in Europe now, but she’ll be coming stateside this fall. Watch the Fallon performance below.
Grimes Debut on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon singing "Genesis"
Grimes - Oblivion
Grimes ft Deniro Farrar - "Genesis" (Ryan Hemsworth Remix)
Latest from Planet Fashion TV
- Louis Vuitton Men's 2013 Spring Collection Highlights
- Chinese Fashion Brands Want To Break In To The Western Market: Trying London First
- Lady Gaga Is Making A Documentary With Photographer Terry Richardson
- Janet Jackson Engaged To Arab Billionaire
- Todd Barret Announces Launch of New Collection During Art Basel