Skrillex, Kanye West Collaborate For Kanye's New AlbumWritten by Planet Fashion TV 10 August 2012
Producer Skrillex (real name: Sonny Moore) is in high-demand these days. Snagging the title of MTV's Electronic Dance Music Artist of the Year, headlining L.A.'s HARD Summer Festival and raking in $15 million is certainly not bestowed upon the weary.
Although Skrillex may have little time for most, he made sure to clear his schedule when Kanye West came calling. The producer recently revealed the two will be collaborating for Kanye's upcoming album.
“I did some music with Kanye and from what I know, it’s actually going to be the first song on his new album,” he told the Daily Beast.
Latest from Planet Fashion TV
- Louis Vuitton Men's 2013 Spring Collection Highlights
- Chinese Fashion Brands Want To Break In To The Western Market: Trying London First
- Lady Gaga Is Making A Documentary With Photographer Terry Richardson
- Janet Jackson Engaged To Arab Billionaire
- Todd Barret Announces Launch of New Collection During Art Basel
Planet Fashion News & Events