Azealia Banks Controversial Magazine Cover Banned (PHOTOS)Written by Planet Fashion TV 16 August 2012
British fashion magazine Dazed & Confused released its Azealia Banks cover and it’s already banned in 7 countries.
The Dazed & Confused September cover issue features hot new rapper Azealia Banks smoking a red condom like a cigar, with headline, "Azealia Banks Blow Up".
The magazine released the controversial images on Wednesday. Check out the cover photos below! What do you think?
Latest from Planet Fashion TV
- Louis Vuitton Men's 2013 Spring Collection Highlights
- Chinese Fashion Brands Want To Break In To The Western Market: Trying London First
- Lady Gaga Is Making A Documentary With Photographer Terry Richardson
- Janet Jackson Engaged To Arab Billionaire
- Todd Barret Announces Launch of New Collection During Art Basel
Planet Fashion News & Events