The Best Spots for Wildlife ViewingWritten by Planet Fashion TV 28 June 2012
(CNN) A massive herd of caribou grazes the Arctic tundra. Sea birds fatten up on shellfish along the Chesapeake Bay before flying thousands of miles to winter in South America. A pod of orca glide past Pacific islands blanketed in fir and cedar as they hunt for salmon.
Few sights are more awe-inspiring than mass movements of animals instinctively traveling the path forged by the millions of their kind that came before them. Summer is prime time for wildlife viewing, the season when you'll catch birds and animals tending their young and storing up energy before their fall migrations to winter feeding and breeding grounds.
Latest from Planet Fashion TV
- Louis Vuitton Men's 2013 Spring Collection Highlights
- Chinese Fashion Brands Want To Break In To The Western Market: Trying London First
- Lady Gaga Is Making A Documentary With Photographer Terry Richardson
- Janet Jackson Engaged To Arab Billionaire
- Todd Barret Announces Launch of New Collection During Art Basel