Jade Mountain Resort: Exploring the Pinnacle of Tropical Luxury (PHOTOS)Written by Planet Fashion TV 20 September 2012
Rising majestically above the 600 acre beach front resort of Anse Chastanet, Jade Mountain St.Lucia is a cornucopia of organic architecture celebrating St Lucia’s stunning scenic beauty.
Architect owner Nick Troubetzkoy has expanded upon his philosophy of building in harmony with Caribbean nature in his creation of Jade Mountain St.Lucia. The bold architectural design individual bridges leading to exceptional infinity pool sanctuaries and rugged stoned-faced columns reaching towards the sky makes Jade Mountain St.Lucia one of the Caribbean’s most mesmerizing resort experiences.
See the photos below
Latest from Planet Fashion TV
- Louis Vuitton Men's 2013 Spring Collection Highlights
- Chinese Fashion Brands Want To Break In To The Western Market: Trying London First
- Lady Gaga Is Making A Documentary With Photographer Terry Richardson
- Janet Jackson Engaged To Arab Billionaire
- Todd Barret Announces Launch of New Collection During Art Basel
Planet Fashion News & Events