Hawaiian Airlines Launches First Non-Stop NYC To Honolulu FlightWritten by Planet Fashion TV 05 June 2012
HONOLULU - Hawaiian Airlines is about to be the only carrier offering year-round flights between Honolulu and New York City.
Daily service between Honolulu International Airport and John F. Kennedy International Airport will begin Monday.
Inaugural Flight 50 – playing off the television show "Hawaii Five-0" – will depart Honolulu at 3:05 p.m. Monday and arrive in New York City at 6:55 a.m. Tuesday.
On Tuesday, Flight 51 will depart Kennedy airport at 10 a.m. and arrive in Honolulu at 3 p.m.
The Hawaii Tourism Authority estimates the new flights will generate $156 million in direct visitor spending and $17 million in state tax revenue annual for Hawaii's tourism economy.
Latest from Planet Fashion TV
- Louis Vuitton Men's 2013 Spring Collection Highlights
- Chinese Fashion Brands Want To Break In To The Western Market: Trying London First
- Lady Gaga Is Making A Documentary With Photographer Terry Richardson
- Janet Jackson Engaged To Arab Billionaire
- Todd Barret Announces Launch of New Collection During Art Basel
Planet Fashion News & Events