Amour Swimwear by Connie BorjaWritten by Planet Fashion TV 17 September 2012
We've been following the swimwear brand Amour, based in Malibu California, since its inception. We love her adorable active wear swimsuits. The line even appeared in the Planet Fashion event for Miami Swimwear Fashion Week this summer.
We recently sat down with owner and designer, Colombian native, Connie Borja for an interview.
Since launching the line this year how can you explain the brand's rapid growth?
Connie Borja: I saw a need in the market for luxury swimwear specifically for younger women.
How did you develop your line?
I studied design in Colombia and originally developed clothing for children, but I love swimwear so I gradually began to sketch ideas and it took a life of its own.
How would you describe your line?
It's sporty, fun and pretty. It's for young women that are active and inspirational.
Right now for the next 30 days you can get your own Amour swimsuit at a special promotional price only at Planet Fashion TV.
Latest from Planet Fashion TV
- Louis Vuitton Men's 2013 Spring Collection Highlights
- Chinese Fashion Brands Want To Break In To The Western Market: Trying London First
- Lady Gaga Is Making A Documentary With Photographer Terry Richardson
- Janet Jackson Engaged To Arab Billionaire
- Todd Barret Announces Launch of New Collection During Art Basel
Planet Fashion News & Events