Oh Anna, how we love thee! No really, we looooooove Anna Wintour over here.
So when Vogue magazine had the bright idea to include their editor-in-chief, Ms. Wintour in their fun video series called “73 Questions” we had to check it out.
In the video she walks around dominantly giving a tour of her office, editing room and fashion closet while answering questions about herself.
What we learn:
- She would never wear all black ever (Interesting)
- She wakes up at 5am and goes to Starbucks everyday
- She rarely carries a handbag
- Her favorite book is ‘Pride and Prejudice’
- She hates broccoli and avocado is her favorite food
- Hugh Jackman is her favorite action star
- She still uses a flip phone
- Her biggest phobia is spiders
This all sounds pretty pedestrian but it’s fun to see how everyone acts around her. Very bow down. See the video for yourself here: