It’s been red carpet season lately. Met Ball, Cannes Film Festival, AMFAR Gala and many more. So today, instead of talking about casual trends, as usual, we’re going to talk shoes. And not just any shoes.
Red carpet appropriate! Is there a woman out there who wouldn’t want to have infinite pairs of shoes? It’s our addiction, our weakness, what defines us anyway. High Heels! They improve the posture, flatter the figure and boost the confidence. Sounds like something everyone wants, especially when they walk on the red carpet surrounded by cameras, fans and important people. I did a little research for you, and I found some of the best red carpet appropriate shoes. Designer pieces with great quality and amazing design. Exactly the pairs to make all of us, regular people, cry out of desire. Gems, silk, embellishments, metal parts, leather and suede are just some words to describe these beautiful and extravagant works of art. Enjoy!
1. These Brian Attwood Sandals with the golden spikes are perfect for a rock chic look.
2. The Sergio Rossi leaf sandals are really something else.
3. Aquazzura ombreanimal prints look even better from behind.
4. It’s rather surprising that one of the least crazy shoes here are from Alexander McQueen.
5. Black and Gold pairs from Christian Louboutin. What else?
6. A Louis Vuitton minimalistic pair, very different from the usual style of the brand.
7. Jimmy Choo leaf sandals. Whenever you have doubts, choose Choo!
8. This Giuseppe Zanotti pair probably fits better in a museum of contemporary art.
9. Not the regular red carpet shoe, but a great design, from Alexander Birman.
10. Beads, studs and pearls create the perfect combination, not at all over the top. Way to go DSquared!
11. Rene Caovilla sandals in bright pink with stunning detailing!